We are a community that intends to represent researchers of all disciplines working in Denmark. We have three delegacies over the country: Aalborg, Aarhus and Copenhagen. The Comunidad de Científicos Españoles en Dinamarca (CED) (Society of Spanish Scientists in Denmark), also known as Spanske Forskere i Danmark (CVR nr: 36125241) is part of a growing movement of Spanish scientists associations outside Spain (United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, USA, Japan, Australia, Asia-Pacific).
- Dissemination of the research carried out by its members
- To contribute to the professional and personal settlement of newcomers
- Creation of an job bank
- To promote scientific collaboration between Spain and Denmark
- To help those who wish to return to Spain
- Regular meetings (Friday beers)
- Scientific conferences
- Talks from members to disseminate their work
- Lectures from prominent scientists
- Visits to research centres
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
Everybody is welcome to participate in all the activities and meeting of the CED without the right to vote. To be a full member and have the right to vote you have to be Spanish or have studied in Spain and be employed in the science sector in Denmark or employed in the science sector elsewhere but live in Denmark.